STARTS AT: $100 per client
INCLUDES: Full face look of your choice (does NOT include touch-ups after event)
- Air Brush Application
- Lash Application
$10 per JR. BRIDESMAIDS AND FLOWER GIRLS (ages 3-14): Blush, powder, mascara (upon request), lip gloss and/or lipstick.
Deluxe Makeup Package:
- Personalized Wedding Makeup Consultation & Trial Prior to the Event. Days available, Monday - Thursday. (if client is in Las Vegas prior to event)
- False Lash Application
- Air Brush Application
- Staying after the event for touch-ups
- Travel up to two (2) locations is allowed (prep, ceremony)
Photo shoots and fashion shows may very.
Contact artist above or down below through social media.
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
Makeup artist services are offered for Brides, Mother of the Bride or Groom, Bridal / Wedding Party, Junior Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Engagement Photos, Proms, Sweet Sixteens / Senior Portraits, Stylized Shoots and/or event, and any special event where you want to look your best.
I offer and suggest that clients schedule a makeup session at least 3 months in advance of their wedding or special event. This allows a customized look to be developed for each client’s unique style. This is the perfect opportunity to begin to coordinate your look to all the other elements of your special day such as dress color, flowers, your bridal party and even the venue. Also, now is the time to experiment with makeup styles you may like to try from magazines you have been inspired by.
- A non-refundable retainer of 50% is required to reserve a date
- A trial session does not ensure a booking
- Availability changes instantaneously, early booking is highly recommended
- Accommodations are required if travel exceeds 60 miles
- Plus travel expenses outside Las Vegas and Henderson
- Final service count must be submitted 30 days prior to event date to ensure proper staffing
- Trial sessions are held between Monday - Thursday (if client is in Las Vegas prior to event)
- It is highly recommended to bring at least 3 images for each makeup look
- Trial sessions are limited to one look for makeup
- All directions will be taken from the bride only and no other parties (i.e. mothers, bridesmaids etc.)
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment a late fee of $5 will be charged for every 15 minutes that have elapsed. Late fee will be collected once the service has been rendered.
- The remainder of your payment is collected once service has been rendered
- Accepted forms of payment: cash, check, and credit card
- Trial sessions are non-refundable